Monday, April 4, 2011

Mondays ain't so bad

Thus far today I have gotten notice from one reviewer that they’ve received my book, a major magazine requested a review copy, I finished up the most outrageous chapter of my new book so far, and I made some very promising notes for the next one. Not too shabby for a Monday. Pretty soon I’ll see some reviews trickle in and I’ll wrap up my current project. Maybe a few enterprising readers will even toss a few of their hard-earned dollars my way. I got bills to pay!

In the meantime, if you’ve already burned through your copy of Bleed and are looking for something to sate your wicked thirst for terror until my next one, check out some of these other marvelous purveyors of nightmarish delights (too bombastic?):

URBAN GOTHIC by Brian Keene

DEAD CITY by Joe McKinney (also APOCALYPSE OF THE DEAD and FLESH EATERS*)

THE SORROW KING by Andersen Prunty

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an old mass market paperback copy of Tom Tryon’s The Night of the Moonbow to get back to.

Cheers and Fears,

Ed Kurtz


*Joe McKinney's Flesh Eaters, the 3rd in his DEADWORLD series, comes out in paperback tomorrow, April 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment