Monday, April 18, 2011

10 Days To World Horror Con! (and other ramblings)

It’s shaping up to be another busy week, following a busy one and the busy one before that. With less than two weeks to go before World Horror Con here in Austin, I’m feverishly finishing up my first draft of Control, making plans with other creepy horror types and working out my plan of attack for those terrifying pitch sessions. If you’re planning on being there, look me up. I’m told I’m a pretty nice guy.

In other news, a nice review of Bleed was posted at Anything Horror Central, which you can find here. To quote: “This is a fun, gory creature novel by a really fresh and original voice. Highly recommended.” Aw, shucks!

Also, Michael Knost is still accepting donated books for a 12 year old girl who lost her entire library to a flood. More info here. I sent the Twilight series, which may or may not have been a good deed.

That’s all for now –back to work.

Cheers and Fears,
Ed Kurtz

No comments:

Post a Comment